Monday, March 28, 2011

Via JMG: Matt Damon On Kissing Michael Douglas


"I never thought I would get to kiss Michael Douglas. I kind of think of it in algebra terms, back to my high-school days. It's like the transitive property - by kissing Michael Douglas, I am making out with Catherine. I was actually kind of upset that I never got to kiss Catherine. But now I get to kiss Michael. I thought it would have been better if I could have at least kissed them both." - Matt Damon, on his kissing scenes with Michael Douglas in the upcoming Liberace bio-pic.


re posted fromJoe

1 comment:

  1. Cancer is bound to slow him down. However, it is sincerely hoped that his recovery is strong enough and he comes out without any diminishing of his wares. Just to him create another memorable rogue with that gutsy twinkle and sly smile.

    http://modernartists.blogspot.com/2011/09/romancing-rogue-michael-douglas.html

    ReplyDelete