Saturday, January 7, 2012

Via AmericaBlogGay:


RuPaul heading to NH to clarify that he is not Ron Paul

Hysterical. I was thinking of this the other day, the similarity of the names RuPaul and Ron Paul, and whether there was any fun to be made of it (but then thought that I'd be accused of mocking trans people, and decided not to). Well, Ru went there, from Politico.

RuPaul explained to POLITICO: "I'm going to N.H. on a mission to spread love and set the record straight: contrary to recent reports, I am NOT Ron Paul. And I am not running for President of the United States. I hope to meet Ron Paul in person so we can be seen together to put the rumors to rest once and for all. And to remind Mr. Paul and all the Republican Presidential candidates ‘if you can't love yourself how in the hell are you going to love somebody else. Can I get an ‘Amen?’"

No comments:

Post a Comment