Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Via JMG: Kirk Cameron: I'm Being Oppressed!


 
"I believe that freedom of speech and freedom of religion go hand-in-hand in America. I should be able to express moral views on social issues – especially those that have been the underpinning of Western civilization for 2,000 years – without being slandered, accused of hate speech and told from those who preach ‘tolerance’ that I need to either bend my beliefs to their moral standards or be silent when I’m in the public square. In any society that is governed by the rule of law, some form of morality is always imposed. It’s inescapable." - Kirk Cameron, quoted by World Net Daily. Cameron adds that he's gotten support from "my gay friends" since the CNN interview aired.

NOTE: To my knowledge, not one person or organization has asked the government to silence Kirk Cameron. His freedom of speech and his freedom to be a batshit crazy fuckweasel has never been threatened.


reposted from Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment