1. They value other people’s time.They value their own time so they also value the time of other people. They know you have plenty of other places you need to be and won’t hold you up. If you spend time with them, it is likely they will thank you for that as well.
2. They give credit where it is due.They do not take credit for things they did not do. They will always credit those who deserve it. If you help this person with a project he or she will likely mention your name so you can take credit for your work.
3. They are authentic.They are their truest forms. You won’t catch them in a lie or being fake.
4. They are always honest.They are honest people that feel no need to lie as it is important for them to get to where they need to get in life honestly.
5. They never take advantage of others.They are not the kind of people who will take advantage of someone else. They love to build people up and help them get where they need to be. Taking too much from someone else will never be an issue with someone who has a lot of integrity.
6. They do not argue over disagreements.They will talk through things in a civil manner or not talk at all. You cannot and will not force this person into arguing over something completely ridiculous. I find this to be a very respectable trait.
7. They give most people the benefit of the doubt.They try to see the good in everyone. I think this is because they feel like maybe there are more people in this world that also have integrity. That being said, if you take advantage of them too much they will get rid of you.
8. They know when something is bothering someone.They have a great intuition that lets them know when something is going on. If someone is down in the dumps they will notice. Chances are they will actually do what they can to cheer you up.
9. They believe others.They accept your word as truth until it is disproven. That being said, they do not take lying well. And once you lie to them, it is unlikely that they will ever take your word again.
10. They apologize first.If they have done something wrong they will come to you and apologize. This is just how they are. They own up to their mistake and try to make things right.
11. They are humble.They do not quite know their own worth. While they are very important and do so much good they don’t quite see it. You should remind them of it.
12. They do good when they can.They are always helping other people. They love to know that they have improved someone’s life. It gives their lives meaning.
13. They are always kind to those who need it.Giving kindness can go a long way. When someone looks like they need a little pick me up these people deliver. They can brighten up almost anyone’s day.
If you are someone who has true integrity, thank you for being who you are and thank you for all that you do. You really do actually make a difference in society, please keep up the good work. If you feel no one else is proud of you, know that I am.