Thursday, July 28, 2011

Via 365Gay: Relationship Expert: “Is my Christian son homophobic?”

Question:

I was raised Christian and have raised my two teenage boys, 15 and 17 years old,  to be Christian.  

I have raised them to preach the gospel and never notice color or language or anything else that God doesn’t bother about. They have done all of this. 

My youngest came to me the other day and said that there were some boys teasing a boy they thought was gay. 

My son asked the boys to stop the teasing - asked at least twice before they left. Then the boy who was being picked on, (he never revealed if he was gay), asked my son if he himself were gay. 

My son replied, “No, I’m a Christian, I don’t agree with the gay lifestyle, but my mom always taught me never let bullies get away with it, and never let anyone stand alone. They don’t have the right to deliberately hurt someone else.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment