Sunday, July 26, 2020

Via Ram Dass - Love Serve Remember Foundation // Words of Wisdom - July 26, 2020 💌


The art of growth has to do with how quickly you admit error. What we do is constantly make decisions from where we’re sitting; then that decision leads to a new moment, and then in the new moment you listen again, and often you realize that the new moment suggests that that previous decision just led you into a new moment in which there is another decision that isn’t gonna be consistent with the last one.
To the extent that you define yourself as somebody, it is very hard to be inconsistent, to the extent that you keep coming back into the the existential situation with the trust that if I keep listening to the moment, and keep being true to what I’m hearing, while people may be upset with me, because I am not consistent, I will stay as close to the truth as I hear it, and that’s what I can offer myself and the universe.

- Ram Dass -

No comments:

Post a Comment