Sunday, May 26, 2024

Via Ram Dass - Love Serve Remember Foundation \\ Words of Wisdom - May 26, 2024 💌

 

"I realized that I had to embrace the form into the formless. I had to embrace the ego into the soul. I had to see that the ego’s dance, my dance in relationships and all that, in a way it wasn’t very interesting. In another way it was the grist for the mill of my soul to do its work. I would say, my life is my soul work. The soul keeps feeling this yearning to be free of separateness. Not to deny separateness, to be free of the attachment to separateness.

The death from the attachment to ego into soul is one death. The death of the separateness of soul into the totality is another death. To fully die in these two ways, leaves you fully alive on all three planes."

- Ram Dass -

No comments:

Post a Comment