Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Via Ram Dass - Love Serve Remember Foundation // Words of Wisdom - December 23, 2020 💌

 

Surrender to the One. Surrender to your atman, because you have the One inside of you. That means you don’t surrender to the God with a beard, you surrender to the God inside. My relationship with Maharajji is an inside job. Once he left his body, I could very much identify him inside of me, and I would surrender to that voice inside. That voice is joyful, compassionate, loving, peaceful, and wise. I find it very enjoyable to surrender to that God inside.

If you shift your identification into the atman, you will see what the world looks like to the One. It’s quite different than the world you perceive through your ego. It’s a fun thing to surrender. 

- Ram Dass -
 

No comments:

Post a Comment