Friday, December 1, 2023

**** FRIDAY PROGRESS REPORT *****

 Gratidão!



Thank all of you who have been mazing and supportive during this past few months of treatment to get rid of this infernal cancer.

Especially amazing has been the energy, love, thoughts, prayers and best wishes from so many different countries, people, religious and cultural traditions, points of view and advice, from those who have gone thru this! 

Yesterday I went for a consult with the folks from the radiotherapy and then to get one more jab (blocker). And the news was very positive.

I will continue with the blockers for one more year or so, and then aafter we stop report back to the radiologist. Both docotrs gave me good news... infact the second stop, the doctor said, as he sent me on to get my jab:

"You are fine, indeed doing really good! You are a man who appreciates numbers, so I cannot say that you are 100% cured. What I can promise is that your quality of life will continue to improve and that you are good, and healthy."

GOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment