Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Via Ram Dass - Love Serve Remember Foundation \\ Words of Wisdom - April 10, 2024 💌

 

 

There is an appreciation that incarnation, or what would be called karma, is a blueprint for your own awakening. You can call it: my life, my karma, my incarnation, my curriculum. It is a set of life experiences which you're creating. Because how you see reality and how I see reality are different realities, and the fact that yours is different from mine isn't by chance, it's by karma. And that karma turns into your dharma. That means the stuff that's given to you becomes your path. You use your unique entrapment as the vehicle for getting free of entrapment.

  - Ram Dass -


Today's quote comes from our new sliding-scale course, 'Reimagined: The Life and Teachings of Ram Dass', that just kicked off yesterday. There's still time to join if you're interested, simply click here to check it out! Registration closes at the end of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment