Sunday, September 11, 2022

Via Ram Dass - Love Serve Remember Foundation // Words of Wisdom - September 11, 2022 💌

 
 

One time I had a moment with Maharajji when I was sitting across the courtyard from him – he was talking to a group of people and I was watching everybody fawn all over him asking questions, and I thought, “What a bunch of crap.” You know, “What am I doing here? I don’t care if I never see this guy again.” And I felt immediately guilty about the thought.

Then Maharajji turned and looked over at me and then grabbed an old man, this old fellow, and he whispered to him and sent him flying, the guy came running across to me, bent down and touched my feet, and said, “Maharajji said, ‘Ram Dass and I understand each other perfectly.’"

- Ram Dass -

No comments:

Post a Comment