Sunday, February 25, 2024

Via Daily Dharma: Will We Choose Fear or Compassion?

 

Support Tricycle with a donation »
Will We Choose Fear or Compassion?

Every day when we wake up, we have a choice. Will we choose fear or will we choose compassion and love? These are very strong, but I’ve learned in my short 28 years that anger and fear exhaust me, whereas if I do work out of love and compassion and kindness, I’m actually nourished. It’s a sustainable energy. 

Ocean Vuong, “What Scares Writer and Zen Buddhist Ocean Vuong”


CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE

Maya Devi’s Daughters
By Wendy Biddlecombe Agsar
A Theravada monk offers education and opportunity to the girls of Lumbini, the Buddha’s birthplace and one of the four most important pilgrimage sites in Buddhism.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment