Thursday, May 16, 2024

Via Daily Dharma: What Does My Body Want?

 

Support Tricycle with a donation »
What Does My Body Want?

Sometimes I ask myself the question: What does my body want? And I practice to respond to my world from that place. 

Kaira Jewel Lingo, “Finding the Juicy and Joyful in Celibacy”


CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE


Interviewing the Zen Conversationalist
By Michael Haederle
Talking with writer and Buddhist chronicler Richard Bryan McDaniel about the changing landscape of American Zen
Read more »


Living Courageously
With Bradley Donaldson
A brand new Dharma Talk is available now! Join teacher Bradley Donaldson to discuss the principles of living with courage and compassion through the lens of the Middle Length Discourses (Majjhima Nikaya 131).
Watch now »

No comments:

Post a Comment